Friday 17 May 2013

My First Time

I have been thinking about and wanting to write a blog for a while now and for a number of reasons, but I didn't really know how to do it. After a little research (well a lot of research) I couldn't quite find what I was looking for and decided to just go for it.

So after deciding on a name, template, address and so forth I was stuck with the dilemma of what to blog about............I mean should I just jump straight in and start with my latest project or idea I thought of, or should I post about some previous projects I have done in the past. I mean was their some sort of secret protocol I was suppose to follow, who knows and so I decided to blog about my first time. 

I know some of you are thinking huh! your first time. I mean why would you want to blog about your first time. People get your head out of the gutter I am going to blog about my first time blogging or my first ever blog. To think you thought I was going to blog about my first time. 

I mean really! I am a lady after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment